Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wedding - Sara and Ari - Waynesboro, PA - Washington, DC Wedding Photographer

I was first connected with Sara and Ari last fall when we shot their engagement session in DC's awesome National Park -- Rock Creek Park.   And in May I photographed their wedding.  I can't reiterate enough how inspiring these two were in the day they planned for themselves, their families and friends.  The way Sara and Ari incorporated traditions, faith and culture into the day's events while still keeping the proceedings accessible and utterly modern was so lovely. 

Not that I had much time to sit back and take it in!  The day was non-stop go go go from the very first second.  So many ceremonies.  And so much dancing!  And dance-running!  These two kept me on my feet!  The end of each portion of the day seemed to end in everyone dancing very quickly to do something else awesome!  And as this was my first Jewish wedding I was just keeping my eyes open and my shutter finger at the ready.

There was so much love and joy in this one!

Oh, and a shout-out to Jessica Veltri who helped me out that day and is the gal responsible for many of the awesome shots you see below.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment