Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sara & Ari == Washington, DC == Engagement Session

I met up with Sara and Ari in Rock Creek Park, a sprawling national park that runs through the the middle of NW Washington, DC.  And it's only a short walk from my house!  It was a fun guessing game, as I watched couples approach on paths and sidewalks, which was the pair I'd get to photograph.  But when Sara and Ari arrived on bicycles, their laid-back, incredibly open energy betrayed them and I knew immediately.  We waved to each other and we were off to the races!  On this day we were lucky to nab one of the last gorgeous fall weekends.  There was even some beautiful foliage left.  I had a great time with this one and I feel so fortunate that I get to hang out with these two some more and photograph their wedding in May, 2013!


Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari Sara & Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment