Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Becca & Bryan Engagement - Washington, DC Engagement and Wedding Photographer - Caitlin Dennis Photography

DC has had a couple of fun little snow storms this winter.  And a few days after one such occasion I got to hang out with Becca and Bryan in their awesome Logan Circle neighborhood. One of my favorite things about living in Washington is getting to know  personalities of each neighborhood and the way each little neighborhood microcosm really contributes to the whole of the city.  I am such a devotee of my neighborhood (what what Mt. Pleasant!) and am inspired when I get to know other people who love the place they live.  So I was thrilled when the couple said they just wanted to be in Logan Circle and do a little wandering.  I am looking so forward to the National Mall wedding these two have planned this Spring!









Check out more weddings and engagement at caitlin dennis photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment