Friday, March 22, 2013

Donna




This is Donna. We hang out together and photograph each other. She's a great model who takes my crazy direction and a fabulous shooting partner. Not to mention a great photographer. I am really proud of these images. That feeling has been happening more and more. And I've been falling farther and farther in love with light. I hope it shows. So much has been happening. I haven't been posting to instagram at all, which I like to think means I'm so swallowed up by my larger cameras that I haven't the time for my poor little iphone. I went to Albany a while back, which means I'll have some gorgeous winter wedding photos soon. And if you're in DC stay tuned to find out where you can see some of my work on some real, live, non-digital walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment