Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Maternity - Laura and Vinnie

Call me a convert, but pregnant ladies are the loveliest.
My friend Laura is one of those magnetic people who just seeps charm and warmth. But not in the boring way, because she is also big, amazing fun and can certainly (pre-pregnancy) put away a few drinks and stir up some trouble.

I love her. And her husband. He's also the greatest. Great great great.
They're having a little boy. Who will obviously also be the greatest! I know they can't wait to meet him. (I can't either.)

Enough with the gushing, I know, but I had so much fun with this one! I can't believe I was ever nervous.

balzotti_maternity-2
balzotti_maternity-4
balzotti_maternity-26
balzotti_maternity-18
balzotti_maternity-24
heart diptych
balzotti-75
balzotti_maternity-7
hands on belly diptych
balzotti_maternity-12
kitty diptych
balzotti_maternity-14
balzotti_maternity-16
balzotti_maternity-17
balzotti_maternity-15

No comments:

Post a Comment